OUR ISA FAMILY!!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

9/06/2009

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Make sure you pause the music on the right hand side before hitting play on the movie...

Ok, so it's really Sunday night, but I wanted to make sure you had this for the beginning of a new week. Each Monday I'll be posting something for "MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY" to help encourage, support and keep us all going.

I love this! It reminds me of our team. We are all going to win. We are all leaders, here to help and support each other. There will be times when we want to give up and at those times we listen to the support from our "coach" RaQuett and keep going, regardless of how bad it hurts.

Believe that YOU CAN...

Then GO AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!



1 comment:

  1. I am so psyched to do this. I can't wait to see some intense results. Join me for the ride.

    Attitude of gratitude...

    Great friends that support you no matter much or little you need. Morning, it's always a fresh start.

    Determination, it is always there unless you tell it to leave, but then it comes back later with out judgment or question and always when you need it most.

    The end of each day, it gives me a chance to reflect and be accountable for my actions words choices and deeds or lack there of and then make a choice to make a change or find ways to improve starting a new the next day.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete