OUR ISA FAMILY!!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

9/11/2009

cravings.... cravings.... and MORE CRAVINGS!!!



So all night I have FOUGHT HARD the battle of cravings. I found myself not only CRAVING everything, but also craving something to chew on. I had eaten all of my calories for the day and my sister and her family had left me alone in the house. For the record: their house is FULL of NOT APPROVED Isagenix foods (sweets, white breads, soda, etc) so this was a huge challenge for me.

I had planned on going out with my girlfriends tonight but also knew that I could not say no to the Cheesecake Factory or popcorn at the movie theater and decided that it would be best if I just stayed in my "safe zone" fully knowing that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptations.

SO.... as I was thinking about what I could "munch on" the thought of pebbled ice came to me. They sell it in the bag full at Sonic and at Macey's and it is perfect for filling the void of the need to put something in your mouth (I call it the hand to mouth theory). For some reason the large ice cubes are too much but this is just perfect. It's like popping M&M's into your mouth but without the calories (okay lets be honest it doesn't taste like chocolate either.... but we can use our imaginations and pretend it does).

The other thing that really helped was as I was fighting these cravings I suddenly heard my phone go off and it was a text message from Jill Birth. You guys- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TEAM MEMBERS PHONE NUMBERS AND USE THEM REGULARLY YOU NEED TO!!! I am certain that had I not received that text at that moment I very well could have given into the cravings.

We are all a big family now and TOGETHER we can fight those cravings and shed off this weight! I'm sure Jill had no idea that I needed that text right at that moment. She just followed a feeling and sent a "how was today.... you staying on track" text when my name popped into her head so she sent it. We each need to be doing that for each other!! WE HAVE TO RELY ON EACH OTHER, CHECK IN WITH EACH OTHER AND BUILD EACH OTHER UP! From the point of that text til now all I keep thinking about is: Jill and I are gonna do this together and I refuse to let my team down. It's not just about me anymore, its about us as a team.

I love you all so much and feel so grateful to have you in my life! I'm excited to see so many of us on that stage in the 100 pound club.... MAN ARE THEY GONNA SEE SOME DANCING AND SOME CELEBRATING LIKE THEY NEVER HAVE BEFORE!!! We are gonna ROCK that STAGE!!!!

So, just remember: when the cravings come and if you ever need a "munching hand to mouth" solution: go get yourself a bag of pebbled ice and text or call a team member.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a light for us! You can do this and we are all a team! I am so grateful that we have such amazing products but more important the friendship and support that we can all be to each other!

    ReplyDelete