OUR ISA FAMILY!!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

9/15/2009

12 Step Tuesday

If you feel like the reason that you are struggling with your weight is because just maybe you are "addicted to food", meaning you are using it for reasons other than fueling your body. Then this weekly guide can be a blessing in your life. I have seen the power of the Savior turn my food addiction into a spiritual victory. I once lived with depression, anxiety, fear, and anger, not to mention excess pounds.... now I experience joy peace and my ideal weight! I have witnessed a miracle in my life and I am excited to share this program with anyone who struggles with the same thing I did. Having had a spiritual awakening I strive every day to improve my relationship with my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I invite you with empathy and love to join me in a glorious life of freedom and safety, encircled in the arms of Jesus Christ our Redeemer.

If you suspect you are addicted to food and if you feel even the smallest desire to break free, I invite you to join me in studying and applying these principles. As you apply each of these 12 steps that will follow in the upcoming weeks every Tuesday, the Savior will strengthen you and you will come to "know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

Light & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment